- Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1
- Viestit: 4
- Lauteille: Helmikuu 2019
- Etulaji: Bjj
- Sivulajit: Suujudo,
- Takalajit: Jalkapallo
- Tykännyt: 0
- Tykätty: 0
Find out how your Breathing can become perhaps your best weapon of defense or attack.
Event Goal is to share with you:
3 Essential Relax Skills to Implement in Your Daily life & Combat Environment
1. Learn to Notice When You are Stressed.
2. How to Control the Outcome of your Stress
3. Experience How Didgeridoo Playing as tool thru the Baaij Breath Method trains your Inner-Core muscles, Improves your Focus by Relaxing Body & Mind but Staying Alert.
Seminar: 4 Hours total incl own didgeridoo practice tool
Early Bird price for €97,- instead €197,-
Location: Barreto Helsinki Ry, Teerisuontie 14, 00700 Helsinki
(Price changes to €197,- on 20-10-2019)
When feeling tension, feeling stress Exhaling makes Room for Oxygen. Thru the Baaij Breath Method you experience how to train your inner Core Muscles and Regulate Breathe Patterns.
Experiencing more Relaxation and Better Concentration thru Longer Exhalation. Thru playing Didgeridoo are Training Tool.
Accessible to all Sport Levels without previous didgeridoo experience.
About the Teacher:
Bastiaan Anthonie Baaij is a Dutch music educator, artist and breath coach with over 25 years of experience in educating and performing with the didgeridoo and 7 other instruments. Followed education by leading didgeridoo masters for several years. Practiced Aikido and Wushu Kungu in the Netherlands. Solved his sleep-apnea and asthma thru playing didgeridoo.
Language: trainer speaks English & basic Finnish
* Athletes, Martial Arts practitioners, Teachers, trainers, coaches,
* People that like to improve their mental and physical balance in combat situations.
* People that like to improve respiratory problems caused by asthma, sleep-apnea, snoring and stress
The Didgeridoo, the Australian instrument played by Yolgnu people. It is researched as perhaps the oldest instrument alive today. It is also research to be beneficial for people with sleep-apnea and asthma. It's unique yet simply form makes it and accessible tool to personally experiences your self. It is inspiring to hear, feel and experience the power of this instrument. Yet it is just a hollow log that needs air pressure to amplify the sound that originates from you. Achieving this trains your inner-core muscles that otherwise would be left behind.
Potkulaisia lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 5 kurkkijaa