Oletko miettinyt etupotkijuutta? Potkua tukemalla pääset etupotkijoiden omalle alueelle, jossa asiantuntijat vastaavat kysymyksiin. Lisäksi etupotkijana voit selata Potkua näkemättä yhtään mainosta. Tutustu ja mieti. :)

Martin Rooney & Pavel Tsatsouline - Freshinä pysyminen

Keskustelua voimaharjoittelusta, kamppailulajien oheisharjoittelusta, liikuntaravitsemuksesta ja urheiluvammoista

Valvoja: Valvoja

Vastaa
Kuvake
PDC
kylkeenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 45
Lauteille: Syyskuu 2008
Etulaji: Aikido

Viesti PDC »

Jim Wendler on mun uus idoli. Helvetti kun niin harvoin kuulee näin selvää puhetta. Tässä uusin artikkeli

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_art ... unger_self" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wendler pitäisi päästä puhumaan kaikille nuorille ja vanhoille tyypeille jonka kuulee toistavan (kuten kaverilkeni) juttuja kuten tämä: "venyttelyt vai? Ite venyttelin seittemän vuotta sitten". Good for you... Tässä toisesta artikkelista
[...]

What I would prescribe for you is to get rid of all these silly, pathetic and disgusting notions of what you think a man should look like and start over. I’m going to give everyone a huge hint here: no one gives a shit what you look like. Now I’m not saying being a fat slob doesn’t raise some eyebrows in disgust, but if you kick as much ass as possible in the weight room and conditioning field AND start OWNING the fuck out of your given “sport” (you better start competing and making your training count), you will not only LOOK better but you will feel better. People are not attracted to vanity – they are attracted to confidence and passion. No one owns a room by the way they look; it’s how they carry themselves.

There is so much more to this, but PLEASE don’t talk about your love handles. Talk about your passions in life, talk about how you’ve moved boulders, talk about the books you’ve read, talk about the world’s you’ve changed. You have the passion for training, start making this shit count.

I know this is probably way off topic then what you wanted but I’m trying hard to get rid of all this bullshit that is plaguing SO MANY men, young men and boys. So in conclusion, I recommend this:

1. Stretch 2. Lift 3. Sprint

Do this all the time – no bulking, no cutting, no bullshit. Just training for being a motherfucker. Don’t be that guy that takes shirtless photos of himself so other men can drool on them. That shit is a disgrace to every man that has done anything awesome in his life – while they were busy “doing” these shirtless ‘tards were busy trying to look the part. Get off the bench and get on the field.

http://www.jimwendler.com/2011/09/time-to-man-up/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kuvake
PDC
kylkeenpotkija

Viesti PDC »

Jim Wendler on asian ytimessä. Oon lukenu varmaan jokaisen artikkelin tässä parin päivän sisällä.

Kuva

Vanha HC nostaja jota alko vituttaan se, että ainut liikunta mitä tuli oli kun käveli räckin alle. Sano, että oli vahva mutta ei kuitenkaan ollu. Koska ei voinut käyttää sitä voimaa mitenkään järkevästi. No, sitten pisti hommat kuosiin ja on todellakin ääni jota kannattaa kuunnella.

Jätkä painottaa erityisesti tuossa 5/3/1 ohjelmassaan sitä, että alottakaa iisistii. 90% 1RPM. Syy se, että 99% ihmisistä valehtelee niiden 1RPM tyyliin "Joo, 3 vuotta sitten kyllä kyykkäsin sen 300kg, nyt vähän vähemmän". Eli pistää painot heti alemmaks ja puhuu siitä, että jos teet eka 3x5, mutta kuukauden päästä jaksasit 3x7, oot vahvempi. Piste. Ja painottaa sitä, että kyse ei oo mistään kuukausien piikkauksesta tms. vaan vuosikymmenten tiestä. Eikä aina pidä kyylätä 1RPM.

People ask you how to train, and you answer, “I look at what you do, and then I do the exact opposite.”

Mutta vaikka ei tee tuota 5/3/1 (en itekkään tee) niin sillä on helvetisti asiaa kaikesta muustakin!

Nostetaan painoja (ohjelma tyypeillä joilla muutakin harrasteita)

A Letter to My Younger Self
Now during the football season, I want you to cut your training down to two days/week. You can continue to train three days/week during basketball and track season but let's recover a bit during football. The in-season training will now look like this:

Monday
Squat
Bench Press
Assistance work

Wednesday
Deadlift
Press
Assistance work

For assistance work, I recommend doing back extensions, sit-ups, chin-ups, and dips. If you have time and energy for more, go ahead and do whatever you want. Don't think that training only two days/week is too little. You're running seven days/week and wear pads/hit four days a week. This is very stressful on the body and you'll be surprised how strong you'll get when you train smart and train with purpose.

Apuliikkeet tehdään painottaen niiden prioriteettiä APULIIKKEINÄ

The Last Word on Assistance Lifts (I wish…)
The choice of assistance lift pales in importance to the proper execution and loading of the key lifts. Too many younger lifters major in the minors, and they’re called assistance lifts for a reason.

Pidetään asiat simppeleinä

Interview – Stroking My Big, Veiny Ego
What is your top tip for general fitness?

“When in doubt, squat and run hills.” This statement is obviously not just about squatting and running hills. Rather it means that when you feel saturated with information overload in the fitness world, the basics always work the best. There is a ton of information and misinformation out there and it is being spread at an enormous rate. It is impossible for a young lifter to separate the wheat from the chaff. When this happens, it is best to take a step back and look at the things/exercises/principles that have stood the test of time and have been used by the people that have gone before (and succeeded)."
Kuvake
PDC
kylkeenpotkija

Viesti PDC »

Sitten vielä laihduttamisesta tiukkaa asiaa.

Losing Weight and Getting Stronger
[...]

I don’t believe in training to lose body fat or whatever. I only believe in training to be awesome. And that simply means doing the following:

Stretch
Lift
Sprint

I believe that if you do these three things everyday (or 4 days/week or whatever your schedule is) then you will always, 100% reach your goals. I believe that everyone needs to prepare to work through the process of training, not think about fruity goals such as body fat %. Do the above for the rest of your training life and you will be pleasantly surprised.

When I stretch, I am focused on stretching hard.
When I lift, I focus on breaking personal records.
And when I condition, I think of Dan Gable.

If you are concerned with how you look and all that stuff, please look to someone else for guidance. I don’t understand it or know how to train for it. And I never want to. I believe that training is for GO, not for show. I have a family to protect – I will train accordingly.
Kuvake
Mjölnir
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 3
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2005
Etulaji: Jyrki Saario Defendo
Sivulajit: Potkunyrkkeily, BJJ
Takalajit: Krav Maga, Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu, Escrima, Aikido, Muay Thai, Shootfighting
Yhteystiedot:

Viesti Mjölnir »

Rooney tulee pitämään harjoituksen 28.5. 2012 Valkeakoskelle.

http://www.potku.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17432" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Vaikka minä vaeltaisin pimeässä laaksossa, en pelkäisi mitään pahaa, sillä minä olen pahin pimeys laaksossa"
-Psalmi 23:4 (modattu)

Instructor Petteri
Defendo Green Director
Liity etupotkijaksi
Vastaa

Lauteilla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei potkulaisia ja 36 kurkkijaa