Oletko miettinyt etupotkijuutta? Potkua tukemalla pääset etupotkijoiden omalle alueelle, jossa asiantuntijat vastaavat kysymyksiin. Lisäksi etupotkijana voit selata Potkua näkemättä yhtään mainosta. Tutustu ja mieti. :)

Kovaa treenausta...

Filippiiniläiset ja Indonesialaiset lajit

Valvoja: Valvoja

Vastaa
Kuvake
mronkain
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2004

Kovaa treenausta...

Viesti mronkain »

Eskrima Digest -listalta, tämä oli niin hupaisa että oli pakko laittaa tännekin:
Julian Gilmour kirjoitti: "The search for realism in training"

Hi all

WEKAF? Muay Boran? MMA? BJJ?

Pah!

Some time ago I asked my entire gym to surprise me with live weapons.
When it finally happened I was unarmed and unprepared. In the shower actually. 40 or 50 of them (I lost count after about 25) poured into the changing rooms, amok. I disarmed the first two of their swords, and with one in either hand, dispatched the rest the rest of them. I decapitated most but due to the amount of blood and guts it was difficult to ascertain exactly what proportion.

Whilst in the adrenal state, at no point did I stray from triangular footwork and Heaven 6 (Inosanto/Lacosta), although I don't think I came anywhere near to breaking the record of the two guys at Nanking. I obviously have some work to go yet.

The only four survivors (they were off sick that day) are now primed to parachute onto the roof of my building at night, pipe knockout gas through the air vents, tie me and my girlfriend up in our sleep, steal all my valuables and then shoot us both in the head.

I'm ready for them.

I just hope it doesn't happen tonight, I've had a dreadful day at work and I could do with a relaxing evening.

Empty your cup

Julian
- Marko
Vastaa

Lauteilla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei potkulaisia ja 23 kurkkijaa